Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

NFL Playoffs--Who do you like?

The Chin could be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy once again. Boo.
I've got the Patriots and Falcons squaring off for the title of World Champs. I know it's a real stretch, but these have been the two most consistent teams all season. Is it just me or have the Patriots been quietly dominating all season?

As for who I would like to see in the big game...I'm pulling for the Bears in the NFC. I'm a Bear's fan by marriage and I'm all about keeping the peace. If you put a gun to my head and made me pick an AFC team to pull for I guess it would be the Ravens. My Broncos are years away from the playoffs and I have reasons to despise all the AFC team, but I like the style of football the Ravens play.

Tell me...
Who do you like to win it all?
When your team is down and out who do you pull for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-----

Someone Famous Once Said...


"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated,
let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does
in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right."

-- Bill Cosby