It gets you thinking about your life and what you want to accomplish before God calls you home. So here is my bucket list. I'm sure it will see several revisions in the years to come, but here's the first draft.
My Bucket List
In no particular order
- Baptize my son.
- Take my wife on a vacation around Europe.
- Take my wife to New York City. See a show, stroll through Central Park, etc.
- See the Grand Canyon (from the ground, I've seen it from an airplane).
- See the Giant Sequoias.
- Go deep sea fishing.
- Buy a home for my family.
- Drive across the country in an RV with my family.
- Teach my son one thing he will never forget.
- Buy my grand kids an ice cream cone.
- See the Cubs play at Wrigley Field.
- See the Braves play at Turner Field.
- See the Broncos play at Mile High.
- Do something totally unexpected for someone I love.
- Build something that will outlive me.
What's on your bucket list?