Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What kind of survivor are you?

I've quickly become hooked on The Glenn Beck Show on Fox News. I've set my DVR to record it everyday. He's on at 5:00 p.m. here. If you haven't seen him yet, check him out. He's honest, sometimes blunt, and often times funny. I think if I had a news/political commentary show it'd be just like The Glenn Beck Show.

Anyway, enough of that. Last Friday he had Ben Sherwood on who wrote "The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life." Beck was considering some worst case scenario possibilities with all the strife that is developing in our country. He took a what if approach rather than the Chicken Little angle. Very interesting.

Sherwood has a quiz you can take to determine what kind of survivor you are. Everyone will fit into one of his five categories. Check it out. I'm a realist. What are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-----

Someone Famous Once Said...


"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated,
let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does
in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right."

-- Bill Cosby